A healthy, happy pet needs lots of care and attention, including vaccinations, worm and flea treatments, and regular check-ups. By spreading the cost of essential treatments for your dog or cat over 12 months, our Pet Health Club makes pet care more affordable.
Your pet gets their annual vaccination against potentially dangerous diseases, and protection against internal and external parasites.
To keep your pet in peak condition, we provide regular health checks with your vet, as early diagnosis of problems will help your pet to live a long, healthy life. Plus, benefit from great discounts and other services and products.
Our Pet Health Club can help to ease the worry and financial pressures.
• Annual Core Vaccinations
(given at first of the 2 appointments)
• Year round topical flea, tick and worm treatment
(as advised by practice)
• 2 Health appointments per year
(one of which includes annual core vaccinations)
• 10% off our recommended range of cat and dog food
(including prescription food)
• 10% our recommended joint supplement
• 10% off routine neutering
• 5% off your first year cover with Vetsure
- Dogs: Distemper, Hepatitis, Parvovirus, Leptospirosis & Kennel Cough.
- Cats: Flu & Enteritis.
|Pet Health Club||Pet Health Club Plus|
|X Large (30-40kg)||£15.29||£28.29|
Pet Health Club Plus also includes these vaccinations; Lungworm Protection for Dogs and Leukaemia for Cats.